1. At the homepage for RoSE (http://rose.english.ucsb.edu/) click on Register.
2. Fill out the form, including the codeword given to you from the RoSE team, and press “sign up.” (Currently, RoSE is a demonstration project open to users by invitation. However, a guest account is available by pressing on “login” without entering a password.)
3. An email will be sent to the address you indicated. Click on the link included to activate your account and log in to RoSE.
4. You should now see your profile page. You can edit your personal information and profile photo by clicking on them; you can also create a collection, relationships, and add keywords from your profile page.
5. To return to your profile page at any time while you are logged in to RoSE, click on your name in the primary navigation bar.