1. There are two ways to create a collection in RoSE:
- You can create a collection from your profile page using the Collections box. Simply give your collection a name, a type, decide if it is publicly viewable and/or editable, and click the plus sign. You are now the owner of this collection.
- You can also create a collection by clicking Create New Collection in the secondary navigation bar. This will take you to a page where you can give your collection a name, a type, and decide if it is publicly viewable and/or editable. Click the Create Collection button when you are done. You are now the owner of this collection.
2. To see your collection and add items to it, click on it in the Collections box on your profile page. You can also access your collection by choosing your collection from the drop down box in the secondary navigation bar (above) and clicking on Go to Collection. Finally, you can go to your collection by clicking the Collections button in the primary navigation bar (below). This will take you to a list of all collections; click yours to edit it.
3. You can add documents, people, keywords, and other collections to your collection from the collection’s profile page. Simply type in the name of the item you want to add to the collection and click the plus sign. If the item does not already exist in RoSE, you will be prompted to create it.
4. You can unsubscribe from a collection from your profile page or from that collection’s page. To unsubscribe from your profile page, click on the red “X” next to that collection in your collection box. To unsubscribe from the collection’s page, click the “Unsubscribe [your name] to [collection name]” button.
5. You must be the owner of a collection in order to delete it. To delete your collection, click the Collections button, and click the red X in your collection’s row. Confirm you want to permanently delete this collection by clicking OK.